• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

THE TRANSFER OF THE MODEL IS MISSING

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photo has been rejected for believing that a real model is an articulated doll.
It is not the first time that happens to me.
What I can do?

ID de archivo: 226944297

Nombre original: DSC00206.JPGDSC00206.JPG

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way for the moderation team to confirm this is a doll. It looks very real. Even if it is a doll, is it molded from a real person? If so, that person would need to submit a model release allowing commercial licensing of their image. The manufacturer would likely be able to recognize their product so a property release would also be required. We won't be able to accept images featuring this doll.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you for the reply, you can not see the face of the doll so you can not identify and as a mold of a person these dolls are 1/6 scale can change face, breasts, hands and feet.

I leave an image about the veracity of the model.

Thx.
Modelo no real.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The moderation team has no way to know this based on the images you submit. In addition, it appears the doll is based on a real person therefor a release is still required. Similar to if you submitted an image of a painting of a celebrity. Even though it's not an actual photo of the person, the likeness is the same therefor a release is required. We will not accept images featuring this doll.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2018 Oct 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I have contacted the manufacturer and this is the answer ..Phicen.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines