• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There is a problem with the validation status of your account

Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, this morning I opened my profile and found it blocked with the message "There is an issue with the validation status in your account".

I have had an Adobe ID for years because I have a photography plan, I have a validated Adobe Stock account and have been selling photos for almost 2 months. I have also filled out the tax form and everything was fine, otherwise I probably wouldn't have been able to start selling photos. Can you tell me what is happening? I was waiting for my first payment because I made the request, but instead of paying me, my account is blocked?

Can you kindly solve the problem and explain to me what happened?

I have been chatting for 2 hours this morning and when I get transferred to Adobe Stock, nobody responds and the chat disconnects.Screenshot 2023-04-06 alle 09.09.09.png

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

This can happen because of paperwork, but it also can happen if any of Adobe Stock rules were broken - including copyright, inaccurate captions, strange buying patterns, similar images, nonconforming AI etc etc. You must respond to the email address in the message. Do not try to use Customer Service - you are not a customer of Adobe Stock in this case. Contributor Support is entirely separate. 

Check for email in your spam folder; respond promptly and politely; explain any issues clearly; and hop

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Work on other things while the process completes.

Adobe Stock may temporarily suspend or permanently terminate a Stock Contributor account for any of the following:
1) Suspicious sales or refund activity (possible shenanigans),
2) They received an official infringement complaint or "take down" notice from a 3rd party.

3) Spamming the system with too much junk.
4) Suspected violation of Stock Contributor User Terms,
5) A technical problem that only Stock Support can fix.

If you don't hear anything

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This can happen because of paperwork, but it also can happen if any of Adobe Stock rules were broken - including copyright, inaccurate captions, strange buying patterns, similar images, nonconforming AI etc etc. You must respond to the email address in the message. Do not try to use Customer Service - you are not a customer of Adobe Stock in this case. Contributor Support is entirely separate. 

Check for email in your spam folder; respond promptly and politely; explain any issues clearly; and hope. There is no appeal, and many blocks are permanent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think I violated any rule, most of the photos are accepted, few rejected, no received any message, I also checked in spam, this doesn't make sense, at least know why it is blocked no?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use the link in your message to contact contributor support yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Work on other things while the process completes.

Adobe Stock may temporarily suspend or permanently terminate a Stock Contributor account for any of the following:
1) Suspicious sales or refund activity (possible shenanigans),
2) They received an official infringement complaint or "take down" notice from a 3rd party.

3) Spamming the system with too much junk.
4) Suspected violation of Stock Contributor User Terms,
5) A technical problem that only Stock Support can fix.

If you don't hear anything within 10 business days (check your spam folder for reply), send a follow-up email.

Stock Contributor Support: https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines