• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There's in AS a contributor named POND5 who steals our footage from Pond5 and sells them in here.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. There's in AS a contributor named Pond5 with some clips on mine that I've never uploaded here, but on Pond5 - he has got also some clips of others -. Why AS permit this robbery?

Tell me why he is in here, please.

I'm going to do legal action against him.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's horrible. There is a US law called DMCA that covers complaints about copyright theft on web sites. You need to make a legally valid DMCA complaint, then Adobe must take action. That is the only form of complaint that they will look at for copyright. For details of how to do this, consult your legal representative, or see https://www.adobe.com/legal/dmca.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I found that Pond5 and Adobe Stock signed an agreement: Pond5 sells its footage on Adobe (Global Partner Program). Is it the contributor named Pond5 on Adobe? I don't think so. One of my clips is on the first page of his port, so it's very popular, but I've never sold that clip. Or Pond5 has never paid me for the sales of it. Or he's a thief.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You now know what you must do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Jumpystone.  I think I have your same question because I've seen my clips in  contributer named Pond5 also.  
So, I'm not sure what I have to do.
If your have any more informatio please let me know.
Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pond5 content is offered on Adobe Stock. The Pond5 account on Stock can be viewed here: https://stock.adobe.com/contributor/206901162/sabrinac-pond5?load_type=author&prev_url=detail

You will notice that the Pond5 video clips show dual image credits on our site, first the individual contributor name followed by /Pond5. 

Adobe's relationship is with Pond5 and royalties are paid to Pond5 who will in turn compensate their contributors on the sales of content on Adobe Stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines