• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This photo was rejected. Why? I just started posting my photos to Adobe. Please let me know.

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This photo was rejected. Why? I just started posting my photos to Adobe. Please let me know. 
photo_5393527030630432190_y.jpg
TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

It's underexposed.   The composition could be better.  The over abundance of power lines are distracting. 

As @Test Screen Name  said, I don't see much commercial potential for this image.  Would you buy it?   What would you use it for?

If you're new to Stock photography, read the Contributor User Guide carefully.

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in commercial projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe tell you why - for example "technical reasons" or "IP violation" or "model release needed". All of these seem possible for this picture. If you tell us what they said, we may be able guess more detail.

But this does not seem to be the original picture, unless you really are submitting an image of 1280 x 960 pixels (which is forbidden). Please post the actual work you submitted, unedited and full size, for comments from our experienced contributors (who have their own share of rejections to learn from already!)

It would also help if you say what you see is the main subject of this picture, story-wise. Is it a nice sunset? An interesting street? Interesting people? Why would anyone buy it for an advert?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's underexposed.   The composition could be better.  The over abundance of power lines are distracting. 

As @Test Screen Name  said, I don't see much commercial potential for this image.  Would you buy it?   What would you use it for?

If you're new to Stock photography, read the Contributor User Guide carefully.

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in commercial projects.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is underexposed, the horizon is not level, there are IP issues and the sky has been over processed (poserization). There are artifacts along the wires.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines