Copied

WE3F0018.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Can you give the actual rejection reason? Was Artifacts problem, Technical Issues...I think you have a problem with your white balance...also with noise - both colour and luminance.

noise.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give the actual rejection reason? Was Artifacts problem, Technical Issues...I think you have a problem with your white balance...also with noise - both colour and luminance.

noise.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, white balance and noise (luminance and colour).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nakonah,

In addition to what Ricky highlights, more depth of field is needed. The right side of the image, especially the lower right, don't seem to be sharp.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When submitting an image featuring a common subject such as a flower, sunset, house pet, etc there needs to be a major WOW factor to it to be considered. At first glance, the image appears to be a bit underexposed and lacks contrast. It's an OK photo of a common subject and unfortunately, OK isn't good enough for this type of content. There is a market for these images but there are a lot of them already in the database.

If this were my image and I had a RAW file for it I would bump the exposure, increase the contrast and vibrance. I don't think it will go through even with those changes but that's where I would start.

Good luck!

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines