• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tips for a newbie?

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2021 Oct 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone I am new to this  whole experience and I was wondering if anyone could give some pointers?  Any and all critique is welcome as I want to do my best and contribute.creepy clown final 2.jpgIMG_2033.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to edit my post but I wanted to add that the first picture was from a photoshoot I did from a monster design I created and modeled. The second picture is from a walk I had at a park and I decided to take some scenic shots I also modeled in the picture aswell. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first image is out of focus, has artifacts and is not well composed. You cut off part of the fingers and the picture frame in the background is distracting. 
The second image seems to be focused, but has a White Balance issue - a bit too blue. I think the composition would have been improved by backing up a bit and including more of the natural scenery. The edge of the bench is cut off.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @JorgeCano213 ,

In addition to what is said about the first image is under exposed and has no detail.

The second image displays color noise (visible on the socks and shoes) and seem to be over sharpened. You could include in the frame a little more of the ground behind the seat. It also appears you did not have enough depth of field. Zoom in to between 100 and 200% to inspect your images for errors.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The flash has also produced strong/harsh shadows in the first picture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines