Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Title and keywords of a stock resource in two different languages

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!
I'm starting with microstock on different sites in these weeks, so I'm at the very beginning here.
However, I made a mistake uploading some resources here. 
I wrote a title in english and keywords in italian, while the secting was "title and keywords are in italian".

Now I don't know if I have to delete those pending resources and re-upload them or if the system can get rid of this error.
Are these resources going to be rejected for this reason or not in your opinion? 

I also take this opportunity to thank this wonderful platform, I have already asked for advice and I have had many kind and useful answers in a short time.
Good evening/day to all!

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My impression is that the Moderators don't spend a lot of time (if any) looking at your keywords. If the images are accepted into the database, you can easily update titles or keywords afterwards.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @moreno23491581x5kr,

I suggest you let them remain. If they are accepted then you will go to your dashboard, click on the image 

scroll down to the text

hover over each section you want to change and a pencil icon will appear

click on the pencil and the editable box will open.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@moreno23491581x5kr , the fact that your keywords are only in one language and in the language you selected is the important factor.  You can always change your description later as stated by the others.

"Use a single language: All keywords need to be in the same language — the one you selected under Keyword"

See all of the information regarding Titles and Keywords here - https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/titles-and-keyword.html

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines