• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Top Contributors Gift

Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm a vector contributor, ONLY a vector contributor, and first of all sorry if my English is not the best. Recently I was gifted by Adobe with an Photography Plan for been a top contributor, they say, and I'm really thankfull, but in my case, like others I beleave (vector artists, video makers...) don't you think that Adobe should gifting this contributors with the right tools? After all I rarelly use Photoshop or Lightroom, I don't need them, to contribute or create my contributions. I already email them, saying what I think, but the response was like, ya this is the rule. So, I'm starting this discussing because I think if Adobe take this into consideration, it will be very cool and in the end all (really all) top contributors will be really thankfull. Cheers

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I agree with you, it would have been better to gift vector contributors with Illustrator. However, I really hope that you can start working with Photoshop and may be Lightroom. Both are great tools to work with.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I believe they are a great tools, in the past I use to work with Photoshop, but I too believe, I'm good in Illustrator, why not become even better and contribute with really great content in the future? I think even Adobe Stock win, providing really good material.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines