• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

topic - author's account is blocked

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2024 Mar 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. My account has been blocked since February 17, 2024. I was never told the reasons. And the funds withdrawn several days before this date never arrived on PayPal. How can I find out the reasons for blocking and how to get my account back?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you respond to the "Contact Us" link that notified you that your account was blocked? Their response would explain why your account was suspended. We are contributors like yourself and can not be of help in getting your account back other than suggesting you respond to the "Contact Us" link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I wrote several times, but there was silence in response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good, but do not send emails. Use the Contact Us link only in order to create a ticket. Don't spam them in any case. A lot of accounts are being investigated at this time and it may take a while to hear back from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I wrote several times, but there was silence in response.

By @Софья36046811dvp7

Adobe answers once and then they investigate. It happened more than once that Adobe did answer and OP didn't consider that as an answer and still claimed not having got an answer.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your account has been suspended, there is nothing that this community of peers can do for you. You will need to contact Adobe contributor support via the link at “Contact us”. Adobe will answer via e-mail, so watch your spam folder. The answer may take some time, depending on the workload of contributor support and the complexity of the investigation. So be patient and do not spam the contributor support.

Blocked accounts do not do payouts! Part of the payout process is a small investigation on the account. If there are irregularities that got found, the account gets blocked to investigate those.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check your email spam folder for a reply?

Adobe may temporarily suspend or permanently terminate a Stock Contributor account for any of the following:
1) Suspicious sales or refund activity,
2) They received an official infringement complaint or "take down" notice from a 3rd party,
3) Suspected violation of Stock Contributor User Terms,
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/submission-guidelines.html
4) Government sanctions or restrictions such as those imposed on Russia.
https://blog.adobe.com/en/publish/2022/03/04/adobe-stops-all-new-sales-in-russia

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I checked spam, I look at the spam folder every day. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines