• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Topics/Categories

Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long does it take before an accepted image(s) is placed under a searchable topic or category? Does it depend on what keywords were used with the image? For example, I just had a number of images excepted and the topic was snow goose hunting, but when I search those images don't come up.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

I was able to find one of your images on the first page when I chose the filter "undiscovered content".

snow goose hunting.jpg

Some general tips around keywords is the first 10 keywords are most important with the first keyword being most important, second keyword slightly less important and so on downward.  Your description is "A spread of snow goose windsocks and flyers".  Maybe if you thinking "hunting" is an important keyword you could add it to your description to give that keyword more weight,  e.g. "Snow g

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are 37 pages of hits for "snow goose hunting" today. Did you check all 37 pages for your new pictures?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to find one of your images on the first page when I chose the filter "undiscovered content".

snow goose hunting.jpg

Some general tips around keywords is the first 10 keywords are most important with the first keyword being most important, second keyword slightly less important and so on downward.  Your description is "A spread of snow goose windsocks and flyers".  Maybe if you thinking "hunting" is an important keyword you could add it to your description to give that keyword more weight,  e.g. "Snow goose hunting windsocks and flyers in a field" or something similar.  Keywords that also appear in your description appear higher in the search results, but you don't want your description to be just a repetition of your keywords.

To find out more about titles and keywords, here is the link:  https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/titles-and-keyword.html

Personally, I have gone back to some of my images that were hard to find and changed my description and the order of my keywords and it did make a difference.

I hope this helps.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

--

Mike Gnatkowski
[Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]
Create your own email signature

Thanks. Is it easy to pull up the image and change keywords?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is very easy.  Go into your Dashboard and click on the photo you would like to edit.  When you move your cursor to the Title or Keyword fields, you will notice a pencil at the end of the field.  Click on the pencil to make your edits. 

keyword edit.jpg

To rearrange your keywords, you can click on the number next to the keyword you would like to move and drag it up or down into the order you would like.

keyword order.jpg

Click OK to close the pop-up window and then click on the SAVE button when you're done. 

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

--

Mike Gnatkowski
[Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]

Create your own email signature

Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines