• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer files created in Corel

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Adobe Bridge to transfer files and here after trying to upload the eps file I get a message that I can not upload any of the selected files because they are not supported by the Adobe Stock service. The eps files are made in the corel program. From this I will see that Adobe Stock only accepts files created in Adobe Illustrator. Why is it nowhere on the Adobe Stock website? At least the suppliers transferred from fotolia should know that. I can not afford to buy a new program. write if everyone is working in Adobe Illustrator. Elizabeth

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I'm saying is that there is a basic problem either understanding what should go on or storing data (like EPS files) on Dropbox and may be also on different services.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. The file I checked was inside a zipped folder inside Dropbox. There is no way Dropbox would have changed this file.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Share a file abstrakcja kosmos.eps and abstrakcja kosmos.jpg in the dropbox for the address forums_noreply@adobe.com.Such files are in the zip folder but when uploading this folder to the dropbox the eps file changes to PDF. I will do nothing else because I can not. Elizabeth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, but again: Dropbox does not change to PDF by itself. You may have switched on an option I'm not aware of, but if I would get my files changed by uploading to a cloud service, I wouldn't be happy.

Again: There must be a problem with your uploads, either how you upload or what you upload.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to create a link to my folder at dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/s/ty8dn0izcte7hps/abstrakcja%20kosmos.zip?dl=0. Now you can view the folder. Elizabeth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already thought I had succeeded but in this link the pdf file is instead of eps. Is there any other way to upload this zip folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this problem. first I loaded the zip files with fotolia, now I can no longer access photolia and I have to load with adobe, but it lets me load only the jpg files. zip files say that they are not valid. I hope the problem will be solved soon, since it also happens to others ..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm constantly trying to send a zip folder to the dropbox. The first link https://www.dropbox.com/s/9wtco7y0btthhsy/abstrakcja%20kosmos.zip?dl=0 has stopped working. I made the second https://www.dropbox.com/s/jsfphjc85i4ldep/abstrakcja%20kosmos.zip?dl=0 but I do not know if it will work unfortunately, eps files are again converted to pdf. I'm still learning how to use the drop box. Elizabeth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Romi49 thank you with not a word of consolation. I also hope that the problem will clear up. I've been uploading vector files and zip folders for 10 years and have never had problems like now on Adobe Stock. Elizabeth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for now, waiting for the situation to be unblocked, I asked a friend of mine who works with adobe illustrator, to convert my eps file to AI file. and so it worked, the file is loaded awaiting verification. .... I hope it is accepted, because I have other ready that I could not send ....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I downloaded the Adobe Illustrator program for a week and changed the eps files to al, they were uploaded without any problems later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day. I have a message for those who opened a link to dropbox. After opening, you have to click in the upper right corner "open" and the original zip folder appears, in which there are eps file and pli jpg. And you can open them. I tried to do this myself by opening a link in the Adobe Stock forum. Elizabeth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still can not upload files. I provide links to these files and a link to the dropbox screenshot.  Only after opening the link you have to hover in the upper right corner to "Open" and the original file opens.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l0yn2vk9l0pln8m/zimowa%20dziewczyna3.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ystiqa6syvsk587/zimowa%20dziewczyna3.eps?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v0hq7wlb55lsojs/Zrzut%20ekranu%202018-12-26%2009.29.45.png?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried uploading your files. The zip folder was fine. (!!!)  No warning, no problem. The eps is too small for a seperate upload.

Nice work.

Seems to be a problem with your account.

Hope you can get the problem solved soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

magdalenah57428415 thanks for the answer. I've enlarged the eps file here is the link to it

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oxhpi114d50ykzp/zimowa%20dziewczyna5.eps?dl=0

but also do not want to send.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines