• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer from Fotlia to AdobeStock failed?

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I transferred my old Fotolia account to a new AdobeStock account using this URL https://stock.adobe.com/de/fotolia/login, and it said, that one lightbox, my cart and the images i bought were transferred successfully (see screenshot attached).

But after I logged in in my new AdobeStock Account, nothing from the things mentioned above is available, the account looks completely empty.

Please help, what can I do?

TOPICS
Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry my error, there is a "Fotolia Lightbox" available, but the most important thing, the "licence history" ist empty. I am pretty sure, that I bought some images with this Fotolia account back in the days, I even can these images in the lightbox called "Fotolia Lightbox".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to contact Adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines