• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to understand technical Issues for rejection

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to understand technical Issues for rejection on Photos I post. Here is one photo that was rejected. Thank you for the CC as I am learning what to to do and not do.

Don

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Would you mind telling us the reason it was rejected?  I suspect there are both technical flaws and intellectual property violations here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

The upper corner of the arch is out of focus. Had you positioned yourself parallel to the doorway that probably wouldn't have happened; as a result the composition is lacking. I agree with George that if it hadn't been rejected for technical issues, it might have earned an IP rejection, since it is someone's artwork and includes the street number which makes it more identifiable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

If viewed at 200%, you can see srtifacts around the edge of the arch. Also, the artwork may require a property release.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you mind telling us the reason it was rejected?  I suspect there are both technical flaws and intellectual property violations here.

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They just said technical issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The upper corner of the arch is out of focus. Had you positioned yourself parallel to the doorway that probably wouldn't have happened; as a result the composition is lacking. I agree with George that if it hadn't been rejected for technical issues, it might have earned an IP rejection, since it is someone's artwork and includes the street number which makes it more identifiable.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If viewed at 200%, you can see srtifacts around the edge of the arch. Also, the artwork may require a property release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you. That helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines