Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two sales or not two sales?

Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am based in England and am still very new to this site. I am gradually finding my way around. Had my first download on 9th September.... a subscription for  0.74 (GBP). Then two days later another download for the same image for 0.19 (GBP). Not complaining, and I have read all the help about the varied (and numerous) types of commissions and packages available to purchasers.

My question is, Having completed the relevant  U.S Tax exemption certificate, was this a second download of the same image? Or was it an adjustment for not paying tax in the U.S?

Had they been different images I would had the answer, but this has discombobulated me slightly.

Steve

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

I checked your account and confirmed it's two separate sales.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens quite often. I do not know if it is because a sale puts the image forward or if it is really just a concurrence.

I have the same with Shutterstock and they have a very useless worldcard from where the download happens. The only use I currently found was that India, Europe and the USA are to far appart to have a simple connection.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked your account and confirmed it's two separate sales.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mat,

Thank you for taking the time to look, and to confirm. Because of their close proximity and price differential I wasn't sure.

Kind regards,

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2018 Sep 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Price differences are due to the different subscription models Adobe offers. If you have a subscription with more monthly images, you simply pay less ​per​ image, so your commission (33%) will be less.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines