• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UK limited company - "Active NFFE" not available on W-8-BEN-E

Explorer ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have a UK limited company that is registered in the UK and pays corporation tax in the UK. I am trying to complete my tax form for Adobe Stock Contributor. I contacted my tax advisor and proceeded with form W-8-BEN-E.

My tax advisor indicated that I should select "Corporation" in Question 4 (Chapter 3 Status) and then select "Active NFFE" in Question 5 (Chapter 4 Status), and then also complete part XXV.

However, Question 5 does not present any options, and just has "N/A" displayed in the box, and part XXV is not displayed.

Please could you advise how I should proceed? The form as presented on the Adobe Stock Contributor site won't let me proceed as my tax advisor advises.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Atomdocs,

It is good to have you as part of the Adobe community. The main interest of Adobe as I understand it, is to collect US revenue. Outside of that would be up to you. If the form says N/A in a field, then it is not applicable to you. Do complete the active fields and move on. 

In case you have not read it, here is a link that gives an overview of how to complete the forms https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Taxes-non-US-citizens.html

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines