• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to access the sell page from my account.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2019 Jan 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the deal. No matter from were or when but I can't access my sell page from my adobe stock account. This is going on already from many days and I can't find an answer or a solution to it. My Fotolia account has been synced already more than two month ago and all seemed to work smooth and fine but now... If anyone is experiencing the same problem or has had the same problem and has solved it please let me know.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

So here is the deal. I live in Moscow, Russia, and after two days of tweaking, searching and experimenting the only solution is using Tor browser. The problem I guess is that our internet provider is filtering content. Tomorrow, Monday, I will call them and ask wtf is going on. This same problem happened this summer but with Skillshare. In their case the company that was in charge of managing the videos were somehow 'blacklisted' in Russia therefore from our provider. Because of this Skillshare

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try this link:

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alambo it doesnt work either. I tried to contact the support page and a message came up asking to recontact them in 5-6 hours. I'm starting to think that smth is going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the page is accessible, so it has to do either with your browser, browser add ons, network or similar. Where are yo located (country)?

LastPass is known to cause problems, so if you use that one, you need to go incognito.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So here is the deal. I live in Moscow, Russia, and after two days of tweaking, searching and experimenting the only solution is using Tor browser. The problem I guess is that our internet provider is filtering content. Tomorrow, Monday, I will call them and ask wtf is going on. This same problem happened this summer but with Skillshare. In their case the company that was in charge of managing the videos were somehow 'blacklisted' in Russia therefore from our provider. Because of this Skillshare offered me a compensation for the damage I recieved. Now here the situation is a bit different.

I will not mark this discussion as closed till the moment I will be able to give a solution to the problem.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I would have had a clue aout your location, I would have suggested using a VPN. There are reports that Russian users have problems accessing their contributor account.

The trick with Tor is new to me. Thanks for sharing that experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines