• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to claim funds from PayPal.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an Adobe Stock Contributor and I made a payout of 56.99 USD to my PayPal account 3 days ago. Unfortunately, PayPal said I had to upgrade my account to a business account to receive payments from outside my country that is India. I did upgrade my account but now PayPal is saying that I cannot claim funds which were received before upgrading and the money will be sent back to the sender i.e Adobe in this case. They said I can now request the payment again from Adobe but I don't know how to do it since the payment status is saying that the payment is done. Can anyone please help me out? Also, I did contact Adobe from contact us link in the footer but they haven't reached back to me yet.

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

I can  only suggest you send an email to support exlaining the situation and see if they can reissue the payment

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

We should be able to get this sorted for you. You can contact contributor relations directly by clicking the contact-us link found at the bottom of the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal or by emailing contributor-support@adobe.com 

We typically respond same day, Monday through Friday. As mentioned, we should be able to cancel the payment and you can resubmit your request. It's unfortunate, you are experiencing this delay between your initial request and when you will actually receive the funds, b

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can  only suggest you send an email to support exlaining the situation and see if they can reissue the payment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mir ist nicht verständlich, wieso es so schwierig ist, mit Adobe zu kommunizieren.
Warum gibt es nicht eine Telefonnummer in jedem Land als Hotline-Service.

Ist die Service-Wüste nun auch in Amerika angekommen.
Es ist eine Seite Geld verdienen zu wollen und eine andere Seite, berechtigte Interesse so zu kommunizieren, dass der wirtschaftliche Schaden eines nicht erhaltenen Anspruchs das kleinere Übel ist, weil es viel zu viel Zeit kostet, jemand zu erreichen und eine vernünftige Kommunikation in deutscher Sprache zu führen.
Adobe sollte einmal seine Kundenorientierung überdenken. 
Ich fühle mich nicht betreut und ernst genommen, wenn ein Chat-System oder Computersystem mit nötigt und eine einfache Klärung nicht möglich ist. Gleiches gilt wohl auch für Paypal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We should be able to get this sorted for you. You can contact contributor relations directly by clicking the contact-us link found at the bottom of the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal or by emailing contributor-support@adobe.com 

We typically respond same day, Monday through Friday. As mentioned, we should be able to cancel the payment and you can resubmit your request. It's unfortunate, you are experiencing this delay between your initial request and when you will actually receive the funds, but it seems this cannot be avoided for now. For what it's worth, I'm sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing.

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot. I managed to get it all sorted. The funds are now visible in my contributor dashboard and I've re submitted the request for a payout as my PayPal is account now clear to receive international payments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines