• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unexpected deactivation of Adobe Stock account, I want to know the reason

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

27 февраля моя учетная запись Adobe Stock была деактивирована. Причина деактивации мне не ясна. Я не получил никаких писем по этому поводу. Проверил все папки на почте, включая папки со спамом, писем от Adobe Stock о блокировке нет. Я работал на этом сайте более 10 лет, продавал там исключительно свои иллюстрации и никогда не нарушал никаких правил. Удаление моей учетной записи Adobe Stock стало для меня большой неожиданностью. 23 февраля я поставил на вывод крупную сумму денег из Adobe Stock, и к этому времени она должна была поступить на мой аккаунт Paypal, но после удаления моего аккаунта Adobe Stock деньги так и не поступили на Paypal. После того как моя учетная запись Adobe Stock была удалена, я написал в службу поддержки 4 письма. Я хотел разобраться, почему мой аккаунт удалили, но, к сожалению, ответа от службы поддержки я так и не получил, на мои письма никто не ответил. Буду очень признателен тем, кто подскажет, как вести себя в данной ситуации? И куда обратиться за помощью?

[Модератор перенес тему в нужный форум]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must send your request via the contact us link on your account page. This creates a support ticket in the Adobe stock contributor account, and they will reply, though it might take days or weeks for them to complete their investigation.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not e-mail. Use the link provided to you.

If your account has been suspended, there is nothing that this community of peers can do for you. You will need to contact Adobe contributor support via the link at “Contact us”. Adobe will answer via e-mail, so watch your spam folder. The answer may take some time, depending on the workload of contributor support and the complexity of the investigation. So be patient and do not spam the contributor support.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is exactly what happened with me. On February 28th, my account was abruptly deactivated without any prior warning. Additionally, I had requested a withdrawal of funds a few days earlier, but the money failed to reach my PayPal account. The sudden deactivation after eight years of active use has left me bewildered, as I am completely in the dark about the reasons behind it. I am eagerly awaiting a response from the support center, hoping for clarity on this perplexing situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On February 28th, my account was abruptly deactivated without any prior warning.

By @Yehia Ibrahim

There is never a prior warning.

Additionally, I had requested a withdrawal of funds a few days earlier, but the money failed to reach my PayPal account.

By @Yehia Ibrahim

Your retrieval triggered probably a review of your account, and Adobe detected some issues there. So Adobe did not issue the payment.

I am eagerly awaiting a response from the support center, hoping for clarity on this perplexing situation.

By @Yehia Ibrahim

Adobe answers a request when you use the “Contact us” link on the blocking screen. https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/adobe-stock-contributor-account-has-be... This person got an answer after 14 days.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines