Exit

Unusually long time for validation

Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
All the files I have uploaded
these last days remain pending validation in the "in review" section for an unusually long time. Some since 20 days !
Is this also the case for you?

Regards.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

I checked your account and do see a few images that should have been reviewed by now. I've forwarded your account number to our moderation team and asked them to take care of it. I expect this will be done within the next 24 hours.

Thanks for your patience,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 10, 2023 Dec 10, 2023

The 2023 situation is caused by the high influx of Generative AI assets, and is in no way comparable to whatever the situation was in 2019. Today, waiting times after submission of up to 2 months may be normal. Adobe displays the upload time instead of the submission time, and then rounds up those times, so that displays of 3 months may be normal.

Do not contact Adobe Contributor Support as long as your waiting time is not around 4 months or above.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Stock to Adobe Stock Contributors

No. It takes normally less than 5 days.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to above message of mine, please note that you can contact Adobe by logging into your contributor account and using the Contact us link on the webpage's footer.

Adobe employee's can look into your account and give you additional information.

It may be, that simply the approval is blocked, because Adobe is waiting for a model release or similar. In that case, you should have gotten a message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Abambo.

Yes, normally less than 5 days... that's what's weird.

Still no news about these files, and I haven't received any message regarding release or other...

I sent a message to Adobe, but no answer for now...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neyriss  wrote

I sent a message to Adobe, but no answer for now...

Report back if the answer takes more than a couple days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Report back if the answer takes more than a couple days.

Ok, I will. thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked your account and do see a few images that should have been reviewed by now. I've forwarded your account number to our moderation team and asked them to take care of it. I expect this will be done within the next 24 hours.

Thanks for your patience,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello MatHayward,

that's it! the files have been reviewed and validated!

Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2023 Dec 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat. I have the same problem, It has been more than 3 weeks now and it looks like my photos are not reviewed.

I have been using the platform for some years and never had this problem before. Can you please check my account and see if there is a problem? Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Catalin Bindiu The information of this post is from 2019 and probably won't be relevant.  Currently, 1-3 months is the normal for asset review time.  Cheers!

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. In this situation, I will wait.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's nothing wrong with your account. Due to the huge influx of Generative AI assets, review times have lengthened considerably. There's nothing you can do other than be patient.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The 2023 situation is caused by the high influx of Generative AI assets, and is in no way comparable to whatever the situation was in 2019. Today, waiting times after submission of up to 2 months may be normal. Adobe displays the upload time instead of the submission time, and then rounds up those times, so that displays of 3 months may be normal.

Do not contact Adobe Contributor Support as long as your waiting time is not around 4 months or above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines