Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Upload problems on adobe contributor

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upload an archive with a vector illustration and a preview, write the title, category, tags, everything is as usual. But when I click save, the site gives me a red banner with the inscription: Failed to save some changes. Please correct the items highlighted in red below and try again. At the same time, nothing is highlighted in red in the filled fields, only a preview of the file in a red frame. At first I thought there was something wrong with the file and tried to send another one instead, but the result was the same. Then I tried to delete them, since they do not fit, but then a second red banner appeared: I could not delete some files. And the site stopped loading. I restarted the browser and went back in: these files are hanging in the "New", I tried to send them again. The result is the same. I tried to delete it. Red banner again: Failed to delete some files. I tried to upload to the site again. The result is the same. What can I do to remove them? Is this a website problem?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the late answer. Is the problem still present? If yes, please post screen shots (with private data edited out!).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't sound like normal behavior. My first step would be to try using a different web browser. Though this isn't a typical browser error I've seen, it's often a good remedy. Most likely, there is an issue with the file that is triggering this. If the new browser doesn't do the trick, please post the file numbers here and I'll take a look.

You may also write to contributor support for a quicker response by clicking the contact us link at the bottom of the portal or by emailing contributor-support@adobe.com

Kind regards,

-Mat Hayward 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the answers, but the situation has already been resolved. I don't know what it was connected with, but when after a couple of hours I tried to start all over again, everything worked out. Since then, the problem has not appeared again. But I am very grateful for your attention.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines