Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploaded Photograph Reach

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Recently, I have started using Adobe Stock as a platform to market my photographs. I have already uploaded a number of images, some of which have been reviewed and posted, while others are still under review.

Nevertheless, I am interested in finding out how I can monitor the views of my photos and increase their exposure on Adobe Stock.
Any recommendations on how to accomplish this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

There is no way to know how many views, if any, your photographs are achieving. If your photos are in a particularly competitive category, such as pets, sunsets, flowers, etc. they may never be seen or sold. If you have uploaded more unique and current assets, particularly the types that are sought after by the Curators (see the Insights and Artist Hub links on the top menu of your Dashboard), and your titles and keywords are accurate and comprehensive, you should start seeing sales. You can als

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Promote yourself & your work on social media and create an Adobe Portfolio website.  You can share your Stock Collections with your Portfolio site to increase visibility and traffic.  See details below.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/articles/360036798993-Sharing-Adobe-Stock-Collections-on-Adobe-Portfolio

Diversify your Stock portfolio.  Diversity helps your work appeal to more paying customers.  More customers means more potential sales.

AFAIK, you can't track views on Stock.  Only Adobe c

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not aware of a way to track views on Adobe Stock, and the only way I know of to help with visibility is to upload often so your images may appear under Most Recent if customers choose to filter searches that way.

Adobe lists the most popular keywords on the main page of Adobe Stock that you may find helpful.  Adobe also has Calls For Content for what they feel is in demand at the moment.

I think it's important to set realistic expectations about sales with saturated subjects and keywords like flowers and sunsets.  If you are competing with millions of other photos, there may be only very few sales there.

Welcome to the Stock Contributor forum, and good luck 🙂

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you George for explaining..!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way to know how many views, if any, your photographs are achieving. If your photos are in a particularly competitive category, such as pets, sunsets, flowers, etc. they may never be seen or sold. If you have uploaded more unique and current assets, particularly the types that are sought after by the Curators (see the Insights and Artist Hub links on the top menu of your Dashboard), and your titles and keywords are accurate and comprehensive, you should start seeing sales. You can also compare your titles and keywords to other similar images in the same category, and if you find yours lacking, you can update them from your main Dashboard page. Just click on the image and an edit window will open below it.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Promote yourself & your work on social media and create an Adobe Portfolio website.  You can share your Stock Collections with your Portfolio site to increase visibility and traffic.  See details below.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/articles/360036798993-Sharing-Adobe-Stock-Collections-on-Adobe-Portf...

Diversify your Stock portfolio.  Diversity helps your work appeal to more paying customers.  More customers means more potential sales.

AFAIK, you can't track views on Stock.  Only Adobe can do that. But you can add Google Analytics to your Adobe Portfolio website.  See details on that below.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/articles/360038005614-Using-Google-Analytics-

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines