• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading the same images

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am considering submitting images and video footage to Adobe Stock. In the T&C's I noticed that it is OK to also upload thesame images that were uploaded to Adobe Stock to Instagram or Facebook (ie. Social Media Platforms). Can I also upload the same images/video footage to other 3rd Party Photo Libraries such as getty, Pond 5 etc. Thank you for your assistance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Adobe do not ask for an exclusive license. It's OK to upload to other platforms, provided NONE of the platforms take exclusive rights. You need to check what license applies in every case.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe do not ask for an exclusive license. It's OK to upload to other platforms, provided NONE of the platforms take exclusive rights. You need to check what license applies in every case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From Adobe's point of view, you can do what you want with your pictures. For free or for commercial gain. From your point of view it's wise to upload to different sites, but to choose the sites carefully.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines