• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

urgent help

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I need help, I have 1000 files under review in Adobe Stock, about 4 months, 3 months and 60 days, I'm sending a message on contact us, but I only get a response that the deadline and 60 days have already passed, I'm in love with Adobe However, it's difficult this way, can anyone help me review my files in Adobe Stock?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

No, there is no way to expedite review of your images. They will be reviewed when they reach the head of the line. You will not receive a response from Adobe Contributor Support on this subject, because they simply cannot predict when your assets will be reviewed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023
quotecan anyone help me review my files in Adobe Stock?
By @ademirc98951298

============

No.  First come, first served.  It's the same for everyone.

Waiting times vary based on how many other assets are ahead of yours in the wait queue.  More assets means longer wait times for everyone. In the meantime, work on other projects while you wait. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, there is no way to expedite review of your images. They will be reviewed when they reach the head of the line. You will not receive a response from Adobe Contributor Support on this subject, because they simply cannot predict when your assets will be reviewed.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but I have files for 4 months, they came in and approved 10 files and not 1000, if the deadline is 60 days why do I have 4 months

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no 60-day "deadline". Adobe states that the average wait time is 60 days, which means some are reviewed later than 60 days after submission. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect the moderators have set limits to how many submissions they can view at one time. If I were to upload 100 images in a single day, they might only review a fraction of that and then move on to another contributor so that as many contributors as possible get their turn.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quotecan anyone help me review my files in Adobe Stock?
By @ademirc98951298

============

No.  First come, first served.  It's the same for everyone.

Waiting times vary based on how many other assets are ahead of yours in the wait queue.  More assets means longer wait times for everyone. In the meantime, work on other projects while you wait. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2023 Sep 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sudden increase in files has overloaded the system. The only thing to do is to wait.

.. wait your turn

.. wait for files to be reviewed

.. wait for all of your files to be reviewed

.. wait for Adobe to hire more reviewers

.. wait for Adobe to apply more restrictions

Alot of waiting.

Even those that only have a few file have to wait.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then wait for sales.

Then wait for payment.
Definitely not a "get rich quick" scheme as so many AI entrepreneurs had hoped...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How do you come to those nearly 4 months? The time you get shown is according to the upload date, not the submission date, even if the label says differently.

Are they in the review tab or in the new tab?

How come that you can have 1000 files under review? You are not a new contributor because new contributors have a 50 items limit.

I can understand, that people can ask if there is something wrong with their account, but why is waiting for 2 months difficult? Incidentally: meanwhile, check your assets for errors and delete those that have no chance to pass. If you have submitted a thousand files in one string, you surly didn't take the time to check adequately (my guess).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines