Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Validation status issue

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello adobe stock,

My name is Reezky from Indonesia. I read email to my mail that say that i have have been sending content which is deemed to be spam/unnecessary.

First i really sorry to make spam pictures on my contributor asset. beacuse i think it's okay to submit a lot almost same picture in one, and Adobe stock can choose the best version on that. but i'm wrong and i don't know it's broke the rule.

I'm really sorry for that mistake, next time i will not do that again. if there's something i can do to un block my account let me know. Cause i have a lot of picture of beautiful Indonesia thats will useful for buyyer and user Adobe stock, i really active contributor, in another microstock i have more than 3000+ stock of Indonesia that already publish and lot like it. 

So my plan is share that quality images beauty of Indonesia to Adobe stock, next time i will give a selection first before i submit it, so there was no issue again to spamming in Adobe stock. Once again really sorry for massive uploading.

Thank you and warm regards,

Reezky, 

Indonesia

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in  for help.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Reezky

I am sorry for you experience. However matters that has to do with individual accounts cannot be dealt with on the forums. I believe you got a contact info in your e-mail that you may reply to. That is the rout you need to take. The responders of these forums are photographers like yourself, hence we do not have access or authority to assist in such a way.

Also I will add; it is important that you read the policies of companies you signup with.

Best wishes

JG

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines