• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vector art review delay

Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, my earliar vector arts were usually reviewed in 1-2 days. But now some of my vectors take 8 days but not reviewed yet. 

Is this only for me ? I think ai generted illustrators load not afect to vector review. Am I right ?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

All reviews appear to take longer than usual. I suppose that some resources got shifted to the Illustration section.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

No, the file count does not affect your individual waiting time. However, when multiple users upload huge numbers of assets, that may have an impact on the waiting time. That happened with illustrative AI. Many users uploaded thousands of assets. That had an impact on the review time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All reviews appear to take longer than usual. I suppose that some resources got shifted to the Illustration section.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So shuld I reupload them.

And I want know that is uploaded file count afect to the review time. Because earlier I usually upload 10-50 vectors per time.  This time I upload more than 400 small vectors. Is that may be reasone for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you reupload them, they will go to the back of the queue. Reviews are taking a long time, you don't need to look for more reasons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, the file count does not affect your individual waiting time. However, when multiple users upload huge numbers of assets, that may have an impact on the waiting time. That happened with illustrative AI. Many users uploaded thousands of assets. That had an impact on the review time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Please note that Adobe introduced an upper limit of assets that you can have in the waiting queue. The exact number is not known, as it is a floating number, that changes accordingly to the day-to-day situation, but my last information was that it could be situated at 450 assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines