• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vector image previews are completely wrong color

New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried looking through here for the same issue. It seems like this has been an issue for awhile. When I upload my vectors the preview image colors are VERY different and horrible looking. I tried the suggestions of adding my own jpg preview image to a zipped file along with the vector but apparently adobe no longer accepts zip files. Has anyone found a solution? I use inkscape, for reference. 

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We do accept .zip folders for AI and EPS vectors. Since you are using Inkscape, are you submitting SVG vectors? If so, then you are correct, you cannot zip SVG files with a jpg. You'll need to convert to AI or EPS then zip with a jpg preview in sRGB color profile to correct this issue.

Kind regards,

-Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The zipped file I uploaded included a jpeg file and an eps file. I've tried a few times and get this error message. "thanks-pack.zip couldn't be uploaded because it is not a valid file type."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines