• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vector upload

Enthusiast ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are anybody having problems uploading vector files at AS? I can't upload - artboard size is 6.000 px x 9.000 px, so that should be sufficient ...

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

I'm not aware of any issues impacting vector uploads at this time. Please check the file specifications to ensure your files meet our requirements: Requirements for contributing vector art to Adobe Stock

If you are sure your files are compliant, please contact Adobe Stock Contributor Support directly via the contact us link found at the bottom of the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not aware of any issues impacting vector uploads at this time. Please check the file specifications to ensure your files meet our requirements: Requirements for contributing vector art to Adobe Stock

If you are sure your files are compliant, please contact Adobe Stock Contributor Support directly via the contact us link found at the bottom of the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry Mat - I wrote this a month ago and have not have problems since ... but thanks for answering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines