I try to become a contributor by uploading images via my Adobe ID account and I encounter following problems:
1. Firstly, the site is automatically redirecting to the Suisse (french language) as I am living in Switzerland. I find id odd that based on geography, the sites can be accessed only in local languages ( German and French). What about the poor ex-pats living in the country? Why not disconnect the language choice from geography?
2. Despite being automatically redirected to the french site and having my city and street address of my account registered to Switzerland, the country is shown as "United States" and the selector does not work, despite Switzerland (Suisse- in french) appearing in the drop-down menu.
3. I try to access the vendor area to upload pictures, but I get the following error:
This page isn’t working
If the problem continues, contact the site owner.
HTTP ERROR 400
4. There is "no direct way" to contact the site owner, the "contact us" function takes you to the forum and "help yourself area where there is no topic about Adobe STock errors.
5. Error 400 is not listed anywhere where the "virtual assistant" is sending me.