• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

very long approval time for uploaded photos

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Witaj, dlaczego zatwierdzanie zdjęć trwa tak długo? Minęło 10 dni, odkąd przesłałem zdjęcia i nie mam żadnej odpowiedzi!

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

One thing you have to bear in mind is that this is a user-user forum, and as users, we have no influence on the review speed.

If you took some time to read this community, you will find that this is a common question, and the answer remains the same. The review time can take a while. If you decide to submit generative AI, it can take more than a month!

Votes

Translate

Translate

This is a frequent topic of conversation in this forum. I assume you've uploaded Generative AI assets, which should not be described or labeled as photos. Due to the huge influx of such assets from contributors, some of whom have uploaded hundreds, or even thousands at a time, the review queue has grown to 1-2 months. There's nothing you can do to hasten the process. Check back into this forum from time to time for other useful updates from Adobe as to the what's happening in Adobe Stock. Or joi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Hi Mr Community beginner,

You should look at the labels. Only when you see “Adobe employee”, you communicate with an Adobe employee.

Submissions are vetted in the order they get submitted. If there is some waiting time, that means that there are plenty of assets in the waiting queue before you, and you have to wait.

There is only one good reason to react to a long waiting time: As long as you are not a confirmed contributor and this is your first contribution, your asset will not get process

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This question is a FAQ question these days!

Your question "How long do I have to wait for the review time?"

My answer:

'How long is a piece of string?' (A common English idiom.)

These days, it is as long as it takes!

There are just loads of people submitting stuff!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Community Expert - It's time to buy more "string" or replace the old one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock does not exist for the convenience of its contributors. It exists to sell pictures. So long as contributors keep coming, that's fine by Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fortunately, I don't have to! 😁

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recommend buying better strings 🙂 I'm falling off this group that does not respect the creators on whom it earns 🙂 Long live the experts 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing you have to bear in mind is that this is a user-user forum, and as users, we have no influence on the review speed.

If you took some time to read this community, you will find that this is a common question, and the answer remains the same. The review time can take a while. If you decide to submit generative AI, it can take more than a month!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Może Ty wysyłasz "generatywną sztuczną inteligencję". Ja przesył swoje prace. 10 dni to zbyt długo na ich rozpatrywanie. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a frequent topic of conversation in this forum. I assume you've uploaded Generative AI assets, which should not be described or labeled as photos. Due to the huge influx of such assets from contributors, some of whom have uploaded hundreds, or even thousands at a time, the review queue has grown to 1-2 months. There's nothing you can do to hasten the process. Check back into this forum from time to time for other useful updates from Adobe as to the what's happening in Adobe Stock. Or join the Discord channel; there's also lots of chatter there about Generative AI.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Nie przesłałem żadnych plików generowanych przez AI 😁 macie u siebie nieporządek, który staracie się na mnie spuścić. Pani Comunity Expert zarabiacie na naszej pracy i gówno was obchodzi ile trwa zatwierdzanie naszych prac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not an Adobe employee, and indeed this forum is primarily visited and maintained  by your fellow Contributors. I have not "unleashed" anything on you, and I don't make any money from your submissions. My primary motivation to contribute to this forum is to HELP fellow contributors get their assets approved, so please check your attitude.

10 days is an unusually long time for photographs to be reviewed. My last submission took 2 days. Is this your first submission?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mr Community beginner,

You should look at the labels. Only when you see “Adobe employee”, you communicate with an Adobe employee.

Submissions are vetted in the order they get submitted. If there is some waiting time, that means that there are plenty of assets in the waiting queue before you, and you have to wait.

There is only one good reason to react to a long waiting time: As long as you are not a confirmed contributor and this is your first contribution, your asset will not get processed until your ID has been approved.

That all the respondents here assume that you have submitted generative AI is because many posters here confound “photos” with “generative AI illustrations”.

And you err in assuming that you have a right to get your assets moderated faster. Moderation is done to protect the potential customer of bad or non-conforming assets. It's not done for you to have a decent income. And if there are many submissions, it is not a problem from that perspective if moderation takes some time. Adobe adds massively new assets to the database. Good for Adobe, bad for us contributors, as our chance to get selected by a potential buyer gets lower and lower.

You're welcome.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines