• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Preview in submission view is missing

Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With your recent UI updates, you removed the video preview functionality. I need this to keyword correctly and because I sometimes have an upload problem with your server resulting in corrupted files, which your tech team is not able to solve. Now you have taken the only way to find out which files are the complete ones.

Please bring back the preview function. Please don't take valuable functionality.

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, TheGerFoG!

I have the same problem here, video previews dissapeared from contributor upload page. And as you wrote, it become impossible to review videos before sending.

Hope Adobe will fix this issue soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me it's still working, either by hoovering the asset or by starting the video preview.

ADC95831-74FF-44E8-8DF4-974247A32A18.jpeg

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abambo, 

We are talking about contributor uploads section, previously there was a video preview, now - only a picture with no animation.

no_preview.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, that's not my field of expertise. Looping inMatHayward for expert advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there any news? will we get back the video preview?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was also WE for Mat. Please allow a few days for him to answer...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got an answer from support center:

With recent updates to the website, that functionality was temporarily disabled. However, it should be back online for the next update of the website (in a couple of weeks).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is disappointing on so many levels.

I am a developer and business owner of my own Software as a Service. If I get complaints, immediately after release, I'll issue a bugfix release.

So many features are missing, that Fotolia had, like searching and sorting in your own portfolio. Yeah, you got searching in the public portfolio but no sortation and filtering and on the contributor page you only get sorting by date and downloads, but no keyword search.

Now this missing feature during submission. It's like they don't want us to hit the 300 video clip mark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's now 6 weeks since I posted this here. That "we get the feature back in a couple of weeks" clearly did not work out. So when do we get it now back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you click on the thumbnail the video preview should appear now, sorry about the feature previously missing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines