• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Videos rejected for technical reasons

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if someone from Adobe Stock could comment on why two of my videos were rejected for technical reasons so I can avoid the same issues for future submissions.

File IDs:   135790789 and 135726124

Many thanks.

Charles

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Well that's more video clips rejected for Technical Reasons. So I submitted them all to three other stock footage sites and they were all accepted. So I guess the correct answer is not to submit them to Adobe Stock?

Charles

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Hi Charles,

Please see Reasons for content rejection

Let me know if knows.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena

Sorry, that hasn't helped. These are 4k videos taken with a drone. I have had a couple accepted and don't know why these two were rejected. I just want to know the problem so I can avoid it in future submissions.

Many thanks.

Charles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charles,

Due to the need for timely reviews for all content, the moderation team isn't able to provide specific feedback on individual rejections. You might want to consider posting a clip or link to the clip in the critique forum for constructive criticism from other contributors.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mat, I'll do that.

Regards.

Charles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well that's more video clips rejected for Technical Reasons. So I submitted them all to three other stock footage sites and they were all accepted. So I guess the correct answer is not to submit them to Adobe Stock?

Charles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having been accepted with one stock provider does not guarantee acceptance with a different one, as each has a moderation team applying different criteria.

Adobe is known to be especially picky on quality.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines