• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Violation of intellectual property

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This image was rejected due to violation of intellectual property and I'm trying to figure out why. It's a cityscape, made in a public space; main subject is a tree and its reflection in the water. Buildings on the right have some tiny signs or logo's (barely readable) but isn't that inevitable in a city? Meanwhile similar city photographs have been accepted.

rotterdam-westersingel-avond.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I already think that the recognizable logos and company names are the reason for the refusal.

Please have a look at:https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/property-release.html

I can also imagine that in the picture with high resolution the number plates of the cars on the road are recognizable and this could also be a reason for a refusal.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That must be the reason, I guess. Makes it hard to imagine any photograph taken in an urban context to be acceptable, apart from a close-up of a few bricks or a skyline from really far away. Logos and number plates are everywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Absolutely no logotypes or brand names anywhere no matter how small. That goes for other agencies as well If it’s not editorial submissions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines