• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

W8-BEN form number 10

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a resident of Thailand, which has a tax treaty with America. Other companies simply fill out number 10 of the W8-BEN for us. Adobe doesn't. So obviously people going to have to waste time on this. Can anyone tell me how to fill in number 10 please? I've been through all the help sections and don't understand.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Maybe you go to https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Contributor-tax-FAQ.html and use the e-mail given at the first question. Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm a resident of Thailand, which has a tax treaty with America. Other companies simply fill out number 10 of the W8-BEN for us. Adobe doesn't. So obviously people going to have to waste time on this. Can anyone tell me how to fill in number 10 please? I've been through all the help sections and don't understand.

By @Leon27158279vo80

If you mean with "other companies" Shutterstock and iStock or Getty, I would suggest, you look at what they did put in and copy that.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines