Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_2085.jpg

IMG_3775.jpg

IMG_3790.jpg

IMG_3847-3.jpg

Wanted reasons about why my photo is not accepted, and how can I revise it

 These are the not accepted photos, Thank you !

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

1054: you have applied one or more fancy filters, to make the picture look soft and an to apply a strong vignette. The picture holds a lot of noise and is not very sharp. In addition, the ID number needs to get edited out. The white balance is to cool.

Abambo_2-1665916703067.png

2085: many many artefacts.

Abambo_0-1665916560290.png

Again the picture is over processed. The power lines need to go, especially because all the processing you applied made them partially disappear.

Abambo_3-1665916761430.png

Your other pictures are also over processed, not correctly exposed,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, they tell you the reason when the are not accepted.  Did they say quality, or intellectual property?  I think several of the photos are quite dark.  The one with the airplane and power lines looks like the highlights are blown out.  In my experience Adobe wants a good tonal range.  Blown out highlights, or solid blacks can get photos rejected.  The colorful cityscape might be a little over saturated/processed for their taste.  It has a strong hue, but it could be argued that's an artistic effect.  You have lens flares in some of the photos.  I think they generally don't care for those.  Lastly, I believe there is an IP issue with the one showing the wing of the plane.  You'll need to clone out the identification number painted on the wing.  Best regards, John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1054: you have applied one or more fancy filters, to make the picture look soft and an to apply a strong vignette. The picture holds a lot of noise and is not very sharp. In addition, the ID number needs to get edited out. The white balance is to cool.

Abambo_2-1665916703067.png

2085: many many artefacts.

Abambo_0-1665916560290.png

Again the picture is over processed. The power lines need to go, especially because all the processing you applied made them partially disappear.

Abambo_3-1665916761430.png

Your other pictures are also over processed, not correctly exposed, contain artefacts etc etc. Please read the contributor manual before posting other pictures, or you will experience failure after failure.

The pictures are not to be recovered to a stage, where they can be accepted. Even if you still have the originals, I doubt that they would meet the quality requirements after some light processing.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice artistic approach but, not what stock is looking for. For a stock photo your exposure is off. The shadows are underexposed and most highlights are overexposed. The darker areas are also quite noisy.  Also, as in the first photo, there are IP issues.  Be carefull that colors are not oversaturated and that horizons or horizontal lines are level.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

The images as they stand will not be accepted by Adobe. The overall quality is just too poor, I'm afraid.

For example:

IMG_2085.jpg

The cloning here is poor.

Secondly, the images are all too cooked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines