• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watch the livestream recording on generative AI submissions

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I see there are a number of questions about our recent announcement on generative AI submission requirements. If you are looking for additional clarity on our policy, I recommend you watch the Behance Live session I hosted with Shea Molloy. During the conversation we go into a bit more detail than what is covered in the FAQ with more nuanced scenarios. I hope it helps!

GENERATIVE AI LIVESTREAM

-Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very informative. Viewing this should be required for anyone BEFORE they start uploading Generative AI stuff...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Watching this again now as just had a ton of images denied due to "quality" that took a lot of time to refine and process. Was really happy with the images too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moderators found an issue. If you want us to analyze this, you should post the image as submitted into the forum. But please, only one image and not a ton of images. If after analysis, you still have trouble with a second one, you can post a second one. At latest after the third, you will be able to check yourself. 

Locking this thread now!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines