Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Weird verification.

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This verification is starting to get funny. I think it's a waste of time. Two out of 22 photos after the description were accepted. The same photos, after technical verification, before description, were accepted in Alamy (quality verification), Dreamstime, and two more agencies.

TOPICS
Asset Quality, General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No idea what you want to say! Quality requirements change between stock services and Adobe is known to be picky on quality issues, real quality issues that do not trouble other providers. However, sales are better (for me) on Adobe than on other platforms. Correlation?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock customers expect highest visual and technical quality for their commercial print and digital ad campaigns. Nothing else will do.

If you're unsure why your work is being rejected, compare it with that of other experienced Stock contributors in the same keyword categories. 

Ask yourself, "would I buy this image and what would I use it for?"  If the answer is "I don't know," then your image is probably not what Adobe Stock customers are looking for.  

But don't be discouraged.  It takes time to develop a good portfolio.  If it was easy, professional photographers wouldn't exist 🙂

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alamy, Dreamstime, and others accept almost anything. They say high-quality standards, but that statement is meaningless. (In my view.)

There are a lot of bad photos on there - but they do seem to sell though!! - Surprisingly!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines