• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is wrong with my photos, got rejected saying there is errors??

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is wrong with my photos, got rejected saying there is errors?? I am getting frustrated at this point, submitted one pick two times, first they said a lot of noise, so I fix it with a photo editing program, now they say errors?

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/uploads/rejected

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post your example here. The link you gave takes you to your personal contributor page - not yours.

And please say the rejection reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The rejection reason just says " technical support" and doesn't explain.updated sunset 9 8 17.jpg

Back Yard Nature updated 9 8 17.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean this:

Technical Issues

Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image. Unfortunately, during our review we found that it contains one or more technical issues, so we can't accept it into our collection.

To learn more about the reasons why we decline certain images, including technical issues, please visit this page: https://www.adobe.com/go/stock-contributor-help

Have a read about technical issues. For one thing, you have to think about composition!

I'm not sure what the subject is in your shots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes except for the part where is says' not sure what is in your image"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The rejection text is a standard predefined text. There is no further explanation given by the exterminator.

For your first image, I would say that there is no element in-focus. Every thing is washed-out.

The second image is badly composed. You would need to have the bottom of the trees in the image.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines