Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is wrong with these pictures?

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone!

Can someone help me identify what is wrong with these pictures and what should I do to fix it to have these pictures accepted? I tried to edit the image in all possible ways because at first I thought the rose was too bright, so that the problem was in the background and now I see that I am obviously wrong somewhere. The same thing was with the orchid. Well if it’s not a problem I would love for you to help to know for the future.

Thank you in advance!!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Hi,

Flowers out of foccus and very noisy images, among other things.

Sorry to be blunt, but I think it's obvious the editing has been very poorly executed, with very imprecise brush strokes and masking that is abruptely cut, as shown here in the first image.

MNiessenPhoto_1-1636540845381.png

Fringing like this is also clearly a no-no.

MNiessenPhoto_0-1636540806699.png

Beyond those issues, and as is regularly mentioned by others in this forum, there are already gazillions of flower pictures on Adobe Stock, so not only submissions should be of good quality to be acc

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ruza popravak.jpgRuza.jpg_DSC0089 copy.jpgRuza_edited pokusaj br 3 copy 2.jpgRuza_edited pokusaj br 3 copy.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Flowers out of foccus and very noisy images, among other things.

Sorry to be blunt, but I think it's obvious the editing has been very poorly executed, with very imprecise brush strokes and masking that is abruptely cut, as shown here in the first image.

MNiessenPhoto_1-1636540845381.png

Fringing like this is also clearly a no-no.

MNiessenPhoto_0-1636540806699.png

Beyond those issues, and as is regularly mentioned by others in this forum, there are already gazillions of flower pictures on Adobe Stock, so not only submissions should be of good quality to be accepted, they also have to be of excellent quality and really stand out in some way in order to ever sell.

Hope that helps,

Michael

Michael Niessen - Photographer, photo-editor, educator

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

#1 the use of fancy artistic filters & effects is not permitted.  Stock imagery must be natural with good color and white balance.  If desired, the customer will colorize images later to suit their project's design requirements.  See the Dos & Don'ts section from your Stock Contributor User Guide.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/editing-dos-and-dont.html 

#2 Stock customers expect perfect visual and technical quality.  That's why they come to Adobe Stock.  Read these links.

#3 and perhaps more importantly, you're competing with over 22 million other flowers in Stock's database. The flower category is highly competitive and not nearly as lucrative as say "alien creatures" for which there are only a few thousand submissions.  🙂   Anyway, just some food for thought.

Adobe Stock Flowers

Good luck with your next submission.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I notice that the pictures are poorly focused.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines