• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What's wrong with my image....?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First time adobe reject this image because of  "SIMILAR IMAGE(S) ALREADY SUBMITTED"

and than

Second time adobe again reject this image because of "TECHNICAL ISSUES"

Whats wrong with there algorithm or reviwers.. i dont understand, how the hell they dont tell me the exact problem of this image.

because i dont see any problems in this image.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

The exact mindset of the reviewers is something we will never know.  They give us a blanket technical rejection with the expectation that we are skilled at our craft and will be able to identify them.  I think people would be equally upset If Adobe only pointed out some of the things that were wrong with their photo, and didn't give an in-depth detailed analysis.    I personally like the way that they do things, but I highly doubt my opinion has any infuence regardless.

Both rejection reasons co

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a few white spots in the black background. Resubmitting the exact same image after it has been rejected is considered spamming the database and can get you kicked out of Adobe Stock.

As has been mentioned often here in the forum, it is the job of the Moderators to quickly get suitable images of high quality into the database, not to help us improve our photography and editing skills. They expect Contributors to be skilled at their craft. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont thinks so because i submited 15 photos and all are rejected

And

Than 

I again submited same photos and 3-4 of them accepted.

So can you tell me how this work...?

I am 100% sure it fault of reviwer..

And

Again this happn me to my all vector files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The exact mindset of the reviewers is something we will never know.  They give us a blanket technical rejection with the expectation that we are skilled at our craft and will be able to identify them.  I think people would be equally upset If Adobe only pointed out some of the things that were wrong with their photo, and didn't give an in-depth detailed analysis.    I personally like the way that they do things, but I highly doubt my opinion has any infuence regardless.

Both rejection reasons could be true. You both could have images submitted that are similar to this one, and there could be technical issues in this image as well.

I can confirm that there are technical issues in this image.  Zooming in on the details the edges of the image are jagged.  Parts of the image appear to be really dark and hard to make out, They are neither completely solid black or bright enough to make out the details.  The graphic appears cut off in the corners.  There are various spots that appear blurry.  I'm sure the blurry spots are intentional but in my experience Adobe is looking for crisp sharp images.  It's much easier to blur a sharp image than to sharpen a blurry image.

It would be naive for any of us to assume that we couldn't have technical issues in our photos.  I certainly have plenty of technical rejections.

Genuinely, I wish you good luck!

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very bold & abstract.  It's not something I would purchase from Stock, however. 

I mainly use Stock for realistic images that will fit into my own projects. When seeking artwork, I go to galleries.  Stock knows what their customers buy and don't buy. Their goal is to keep their customers happy.

Maybe you should try submitting to other platforms where you might reach a broader audience.  Each agency has their own criteria for acceptance.  Some or more forgiving than others.

Good luck with your success.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @creative.shukla,

When you get a similar rejection it means the reviewer sees a file in your profile looking close to or exactly like it. That rejection reason is different from technical issue. Once the reviewer sees a reason for rejection, there is absolutely no reason to look any further. 

Adobe sets up this forum that is monitored by experienced people to critique your rejected files. Therefore, there is no reason for reviewers to waste time detailing rejection reasons. However, you need to read the rejection notice and do as instructed. We know the definition of the reason they give and we respond to you based on that reason given and many time more. 

You need to take in consideration how your art looks printed. I believe the dark end here might be a concern.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1658596617044.png

There are also some yellow spots that looks like fragments you should have deleted, and also the white spots referred to.

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1658596900729.png

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines