• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What the .... TECHNICAL ISSUES is?

Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new on stock. Local technical rules seem crazy to me.
"Unfortunately, during our review we found that it contains one or more technical issues, so we can't accept it into our collection". What is this?? Not  clear at all!

Why should I tart my time and upload content if thothing is clear? 
In general, can I contact those support directly?

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You picture is overexposed, is missing contrast and the while balance is off. And finally it's missing sharpness. All technical issues.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No contrast? Overexposed? Really? Boyo, I realized that Adobe takes photos only from modern photo equipment. That's all those requirements!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

White balance is too cool (blue).  Try adding some warmth.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Храм-Тунгнатх_chroma.jpg

Look at the edges in some places, you have chromatic aberration - (purple colour on the edge) although it is not strong, it is present. Again though you have to zoom in a bit to see it.

I think the white balance is ok for this shot. There is a lot of blue light when you get to such altitudes, the snow is clear and white, and there is no blue cast to the picture. Maybe a little more magenta could be added, but only a small amount. If you use the white balance colour picker on the snow, it does add a bit more tint and yellow to the photo.

So, my take is because of the chromatic aberration which is visible on some of the edges.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the recommendation. Yes, I added clarity and warmth - the picture was accepted.

As for the chromatic aberration - there is one. You need to have very good optics to avoid them. I will try to fix it at the edition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, you do, but even very good lenses do display some of this. It can be fixed in post for example in Lightroom there is an option to correct for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @levviktorov ,

This is a nice capture. In addition to the chromatic aberration (color fringing) it is a little cool. You will need to add a small amount of warmth.

Judging from this photo, I believe your camera takes nice photographs, hence no need to buy a more modern one except you wish to, or require to. All the corrections mentioned here (probably except for the not so sharp) can be successfully done in photoshop or lightroom.

Best wishes

JG

https://incomepayout.blogspot.com/p/income-requirements-and-payout.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines