• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What to work on for quality issues?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My submissions are getting rejected due to quality issues but I'm not sure about which aspect of the picture should be fixed. Any suggestions would be welcomed, thank you. I'm attaching one such picture below. 

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Zoom in 100-200% to carefully inspect your photos. Look for sharp focus, chromatic aberration, artifacts, noise, sensor spots and dust spots. Look at the histogram to determine whether you have any clipping (blownout or black areas with no detail). 
Your image has a white balance issue (too blue), a leaning horizon, chromatic aberration among the leaves of the tree, and possibly a focus issue, though the file you uploaded is pixelated and too small to determine whether sharp focus was attained.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zoom in 100-200% to carefully inspect your photos. Look for sharp focus, chromatic aberration, artifacts, noise, sensor spots and dust spots. Look at the histogram to determine whether you have any clipping (blownout or black areas with no detail). 
Your image has a white balance issue (too blue), a leaning horizon, chromatic aberration among the leaves of the tree, and possibly a focus issue, though the file you uploaded is pixelated and too small to determine whether sharp focus was attained.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, I'll keep these in mind for my next attempt 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Compare your work with other Adobe Stock inventory in the same keyword category. 

• Is it as good or better than what Adobe Stock has on hand?
  • What would you use this for commercially? 
  • Is the print quality good enough for t-shirts, tote bags and calendars?
  • Would you buy it?

Whatever you submit to Stock should be unique to get noticed and visually & technically suitable for use in commercial projects. As much as I like trees, there is a glut of tree inventory. 

Best of luck with your next submission.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Nancy, I'm new to stock and this information really helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is some chromatic abberation around the branches. The horizon is not level. The focus is a little soft. I feel it is a little too blue. The highlights are a little overexposed.

I feel this is better:

Untitled-1-Edit-2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your comments and for taking the time to edit the picture!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines