• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Whats is wrong?) 2

Explorer ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

technical reject and approved for the 2 same photos from the Top Nikon+Nikkor, small ISO,  but varied tonality. (? conditional poor lighting)

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Your reject picture seen at 200% exposes a lot of noise:

Abambo_0-1652337292218.png

And that in the whole image, also in the in-focus parts. To be clear, noise at this level leads to a refusal, disregarded where the problem arises.  It looks to me that you have applied a lot of sharpening for such a noise artefacts pattern. As @reedesign1912 mentioned, you simply can't mirror pictures with writings on. It makes the picture unusable. During my career as a computer graphics art designer, I mirrored countless pictures, and

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @еugeny , when posting your images here, it is very important to give us the exact same image as you uploaded which was rejected.  It looks like the one you posted has been cropped to give just a portion. 

From what I could see in that image, there is noise and colour noise, possibly a DOF (depth of field) issue leaving too much of the image out of focus.  (This is why we ask you to share with us the exact same image as was rejected.)  I would also suggest flipping the image horizontally so the prices on the signs are readable.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

understood.. Thanks you, Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your reject picture seen at 200% exposes a lot of noise:

Abambo_0-1652337292218.png

And that in the whole image, also in the in-focus parts. To be clear, noise at this level leads to a refusal, disregarded where the problem arises.  It looks to me that you have applied a lot of sharpening for such a noise artefacts pattern. As @reedesign1912 mentioned, you simply can't mirror pictures with writings on. It makes the picture unusable. During my career as a computer graphics art designer, I mirrored countless pictures, and any marks showing that needed to be carefully photoshopped. A picture like this is a mess. Don't do it if there isn't an obvious reason for that…

Abambo_1-1652338141540.png

The light reflection here may be natural, but it looks photoshopped to me.

As for your approved picture, I guess that it should have been rejected too. It's noisy, overexposed and shows chromatic aberration. It's more that it has been accepted by error.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines