Copied

photo is anywhere approved 

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Hi @еugeny , it's important to review your images at 100-200% magnification.  Take a look here at 100%.

167276977a.jpg

It is missing sharp focus and there is a lot of noise / grain in the image.  The woman's hair doesn't look natural because of the pixelation.  I'm not sure if the image is oversharpened and that caused all of the noise?  It's a nice composition, and I personally think it would be more saleable without the crop that you performed here.  The white balance also seems off to me with too much

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no trend warm blot..must be the reason )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @еugeny , it's important to review your images at 100-200% magnification.  Take a look here at 100%.

167276977a.jpg

It is missing sharp focus and there is a lot of noise / grain in the image.  The woman's hair doesn't look natural because of the pixelation.  I'm not sure if the image is oversharpened and that caused all of the noise?  It's a nice composition, and I personally think it would be more saleable without the crop that you performed here.  The white balance also seems off to me with too much yellow / sepia.

If you are new to stock photography, here are some resources that you might find helpful.

Best of luck with your future submissions.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you! great review! yes, there is a lot of photoshop , and I had all the same questions as you have about this picture)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines