Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

whats the max limit of files i can upload to one contributor account

Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to adobe stock and want to know whats the max limit of files i can submit to one account is it 10000 filesand what will happen after i reach 10k uploads

i saw many contributors with max 100 pages only

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe have not said there is a limit on total files. But there are limits on the number of submissions you can have waiting to be accepted. The number of files is a secret, and likely to change, so people can't game the system. My personal recommendation is to submit no more than 10 images if you are a newcomer (that is, submit 10, wait for accept/reject, then submit more). Newcomers often see a lot of rejections, as they learn what Adobe wants, and if Adobe had to reject 100 images at once, they would probably block you forever for wasting their time. The time in review varies, but for AI and illustrations it may be several months. This delay was caused by AI users who submitted unreasonable amounts of generated images, mostly of very poor quality. (AI generally needs a lot of time consuming checking and correction to meet Adobe's standards, so generating thousands in a short time, of acceptable quality, would be impossible).

Good luck with your future in stock!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer I have uploaded more then 8000 pictures in last 3 months out of which 6200 got approved and 1300 got rejected while remaning are in reminder which i assume was because of data issue i have another 15000 pictures to be uploaded should i make another account or just keep on uploading them

My approval is done within a week max 2 and they are making good sales till now with 6000 approved i am making sale of minimum 10 to 15 downloads a day 

I am here only uploading to exclusivly to adobe stock.

is there someone who can guide me what will happen i reach 100 pages 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Reminder" is not a data issue. It is telling you that a release is needed. You should deal with every picture, by giving a release or deleting it if you cannot. Given your success rate, you can probably safely have more files pending, maybe 100. 

You should not make a second account. I suspect Adobe will block both/all of them if they find out. Every one of your pictures has to be carefully reviewed by a person, and Adobe will limit numbers, to make sure all contributors have a fair chance to be accepted. Don't overload the system, and don't game it... because of the human limit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. This is a very impressive ratio of acceptances. You might try more than 100, but we cannot tell you the limit and I certainly advise against setting up multiple accounts. You have a lot to lose if Adobe perceive you have broken the rules - they can close down your account(s) without any right of appeal or payment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 53 in Reminder status need Model Releases or Property Release; otherwise they will be stuck there forever.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2023 Jul 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pictures in the reminder section cannot be deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No Sandra,

Pictures in the reminder section can be deleted. Look on the right, you will find a possibility to delete.

If you delete them, they won't pass over in the “not accepted” tab. What is in the “Not accepted” tab can't be deleted. But those are only low-quality thumbnails. No real assets.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Took me a while, but I got it, thanks, i had to click the "correct and post again" button, so basically pretty hidden ^^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know there is a possibility to delete from that tab, but as I so rarly get a reminder, I can't remember how I did delete my asset. But yes, your approach works well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there someone who can guide me what will happen i reach 100 pages 

By @Kiakiaa

===========

That's a rare situation. Ask Adobe Stock Contributor Support.

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why should there be a 10k limit? The 100 pages is a display limit, if I'm correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey yes, I think that's exactly right. Showing a contributor's work is just like showing you any other search. When you search for flowers you get 10 thousand not 10 million. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 25, 2023 Jun 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah, it's just the page display limit. I'm pushing 40,000 images right now but still have the 100 page display limit on my profile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check page 100 to see if more assets come up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah, I checked. It just doesnt show more than 100 pages regardless of how many images I have published or if I navigate to the final page. I also cannot just enter "102" for the page number without it taking me to page 100. You can check my profile yourself though: https://stock.adobe.com/contributor/211171374/Xanthius 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

40K is an awful lot of assets. 

We have a saying in America, don't put too many eggs in one basket. It's better to spread them into many baskets. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

40k isn't really all that much (roughly a month at my current creation speed, qeueue limit, and review time). I can produce and curate thousands per day and roughly 90% get accepted. The more I upload the more consistent and greater the profits. I ofcourse upload to other stock sites too but adobe is giving the best returns right now. If you mean that I should spread the images out to different accounts then, from the research I did before, they suggested against that, especially with the way Adobe reccomends other images from a contributor when browsing their image (I often sell like 5-10 similar images all at once because of it). My biggest issue right now is that I have an in-review limit of 3,001 images at a time so with how long it takes them to accept it, I'm producing images too fast. I use stuff like the musiq AI to rank the images so I can submit the best quality ones first and higher musiq scored images seem to get reviewed quicker which is helping but I'm hoping that once I reach 50,000 or something then I'll get a boost on the max number of images in-review.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can produce and curate thousands per day and roughly 90% get accepted.

By @sixhaunt

=========

😱  Astounding! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the times you are getting review through when prioritising with musiq ai? I've been filtering images manually for quality, however besides the first 2 or 3 upload batches, I now get consistently reviews after 4 weeks, give or take a few days ... Review times are by far my biggest bottleneck in image throughput so I'm looking for ways to mitigate that besides multiple accounts, as that seems to be frowned upon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am pushing 17k wanna ask the income chart is it like crypto or forex trading 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont mind showing you my income charts for it if you want, but the problem is that they dont show the number of assets alongside the income chart so it's tougher to get much of an understanding from it alone.

For example I only had about 10,000-15,000 images towards the end of April but now the rate that I produce and submit them is far higher and so there's a large uptick going on right now. At the very end of April I also got a suspension for an image, although I still don't know which image or why it was a problem, but other people got it at the same time and if I'm not mistaken the AI checkbox was added around that time so I think it was a tagging issue or something and they resolved it within a week so it's fine now. The first 4 weeks post-suspension were brutal though since it had removed my images from third-party integrations and stuff that drove sales before. You can see where the big jump started at the end of may and that's when I dramatically improved my workflow so I'm curious to see where it will go from here.

sixhaunt_0-1687725770080.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stock customers don't look at profiles.  They search for assets by keyword terms & phrases and then use filters to narrow their search to just photos, vectors, videos, etc... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They probably dont navigate to the contributor profile, but they do get suggested similar images by the same contributor whenever they look at an image and most days this leads to someone buying a handful of similar images from me within a minute.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines