Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Whats wrong with this picture?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 
This photo is rejected because of technical issues.
Any idea why?
Greetings

Stephan

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very soft focus and some stitching errors. Look along the horizon line and you'll see some dark objects, which are either stitching errors or objects that weren't properly edited out. Zoom in to the road sign on the left - you can't read it because it's not sharply focused. Nevertheless it's a pretty image, and if it's near where you live, perhaps you can photograph it again with better results.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much. That information hels me a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jill

Thanks a lot for you feedback. I appreciate it very much.

So I try to check ist out.

Because i can't preview the image, i accidentally checked the wrong photo. I could see the problems too. also the wrong stitching.
Now what i can't understand at all is that adobe released this. Despite the issues.
my galery
In the preview this is too small, so here is the link to the original:
photo with issues 

Unfortunately the forum preview does not allow you to check the photo for sharpness. 

You can only check this, if you download ist. Did you? Because then you can read the sign.
It would be super kind if you help me to understand.

P.S. The canola blooms only in May. It's not far away, but I have to wait a year. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The images you've linked in your reply are not the same images as you attached in your original post. The images that Adobe has accepted in your Portfolio are all quite nice. If you maintain that quality I think you'll find some success in Adobe Stock.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"The images you've linked in your reply are not the same images as you attached in your original post."
That is correct, because this image has stitching errors. You can see it in attached photo. This is an extract of a photo which is accepted. I have found that issue after you gave me the information of stitching problems and I accidently checked the wrong picture.

Problems like that I can not see in the photo which is not accepted. Also the sharpness I think is more than ok. I can read the sign very good.
So I can not understand, where the problem is.
P.S. I will delete the photo with the stitching issue out of ma galery, when it is not be needed anymore as reference for accepting photos with issues.
Thank you very much for your patience. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Stephan,

ich schreibe jetzt mal auf Deutsch, ich habe das Gefühl, dass Dir das besser liegt.

Das erste Bild:

Ich könnte jetzt spekulieren, und eine Naht finden. Das große Problem dieses Bildes ist allerdings, dass das Processing recht aggressiv war und Details verwaschen sind. Das Schild ist allerdings hervorragend zu lesen. Ein weiteres Problem hier sind die Leute. Ich würde mich hier erkennen, und somit ist eine Freigabe gefordert. Der Mann mit Hund z. B. ist grenzwertig, das Mädchen auf dem Pony wohl auch.

Das zweite Bild:

Den Fehler, in der rechten oberen Ecke hätte dem Moderator auffallen müssen. Das ist natürlich unglücklich, da er sich leicht beheben lässt. Das Bild ist aber allgemein in besserer Qualität und wurde berechtigterweise zugelassen, mit eben dem kleinen Lapsus. Solches passiert, denn Moderatoren sind auch nur Menschen.

Du hast jetzt zwei Möglichkeiten:

Du lässt das Bild jetzt so und hoffst eventuelle Käufer beschweren sich nicht. Oder aber Du löschst das Bild und korrigierst. Dadurch riskierst Du aber eventuell eine Ablehnung ... aus technischen Gründen, wenn Du an einen super pingeligen Moderator gerätst.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vielen Dank, dass du dir Zeit für mich nimmst. Ja, tatsächlich liegt mir Deutsch doch besser. 🙂
Zu deinen Antworten: "Das große Problem dieses Bildes ist allerdings, dass das Processing recht aggressiv war und Details verwaschen sind." Danke für diesen klaren Hinweis. Wenn ich tatsächlich sehr genau hinschaue, sind die Details mit zunehmender Entfernung wirklich schnell nicht mehr gut zu erkennen. Das liegt aber auch leider sehr an der Aufnahme. Auch die Doppelkontur am Horizont durch überhöhte Schärfe. Okay, da bin ich jetzt dabei. 🙂

Da kann ich zukünftig etwas besser darauf achten, auch was die Menschen angeht.

"Solches passiert, denn Moderatoren sind auch nur Menschen." Ich dachte schon, das seien Bots. (Nicht böse gemeint.) Dürften ja Unsummen von Fotos sein, die täglich geprüft werden müssen.

Deine Antwort hilft mir wirklich sehr. 🙂

Herzlichen Grüße und schönes Wochenende 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Solches passiert, denn Moderatoren sind auch nur Menschen." Ich dachte schon, das seien Bots. (Nicht böse gemeint.) Dürften ja Unsummen von Fotos sein, die täglich geprüft werden müssen.

By @sliel

Zum Thema Bot gibt es schon einige Einträge:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors/are-humans-or-computers-rejecting-the-contribution...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors/confused-about-rejection-of-hdr-images/td-p/954089...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors/sky-picture-rejected-for-noise-grain/td-p/9441875

(interessant: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors/sky-picture-rejected-for-noise-grain/m-p/9441877#M...)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines