• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When we going to sell editorial content?

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Team.

In 1 Year I uploaded 1000 clips. 509 not approved. The majority of them for "Intellectual property".

A lot of effort into the trash can. Now in other banks, I have the double of material, beautiful images that you don't accept or don't give a change to a second revision.

Today a receive a message that sells my second clip. My earns are 19 USD. I'm happy but on the other hand, I'm sad because I think that I lasted a lot material and time with you that could be do with other footages companies. 

- When we can sell editorial content?

- Exist a form to recheck my 500 clips again without upload again?

Sorry, is a sad message. But is because when is our profession, your equipment and your time. I think that in the revision we need to have more tools to

defend our clips and more alternatives to the sale ( commercial and editorial).  We know how many hours we spend doing our job 

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If 50% of your submissions are rejected for IP, you could consider changing what you photograph or what submit. "Editorial" is used on the internet as a way of imagining a world where nobody has to think about IP, rather than a specific, focussed type of picture that justifies it. Many sites have misleading advice. Adobe will continue to protect themselves - and you - from legal action.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines