• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where do I see my sold photos?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I looked at the forum and still can't figure this out. Where do I see my individual sold photos on Adobe Stock? I can pull up the daily sales but only a number will show up, and I can also click on top sellers. What I need to see is which photos sold each day, and for what amount. How do I do this?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

Hi Manuel

I believe the page you are looking at looks like this with "Downloads" at the left top of the right column.

If this is the case it is because you choose "Select Data Type"  to be "Downloads".

Click on the little arrow head as included in the circle with "Select Data type" and choose "Top Sellers" as in the image below. Click on the blue "Display Statistics" button.. "Top sellers" will be at the left top of the right hand column as indicated on the image below. Otherwise choose "Activity"

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi manuelad,

You may find your sales information by following the instruction at Re: Missing contributors sales (Post 1 specifically paragraph 2).To view a single day sales you may select the date range of the day's sale you wish to view.

Also on the black menu bar click on "Insight".

On the new page click on "My Statistics" beside "Recent Top Sellers".

Near the top of the left column select a "Data Type" from the drop down menu.(You may want to select "Activity" or "Top Sellers)

Select date range under "Select Period". For one day you choose the same from date as to date.

Click on the blue "Display Statistics" button.

Look to the right column for image thumbnail, ID, type of asset, date uploaded, and your earnings.

I hope you found this helpful

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, thank you for your answer, but it did not solve my problem. I don't know why, but I am following all the steps you are mentioning, and it does NOT display my individual sales and amounts. It just tells me the number of images sold for that day.

I am also not getting sales emails. That would help. How can I make that happen? I need to have an idea of what is selling and how much.

Thank you,

Manuela

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Manuel

I believe the page you are looking at looks like this with "Downloads" at the left top of the right column.

If this is the case it is because you choose "Select Data Type"  to be "Downloads".

Click on the little arrow head as included in the circle with "Select Data type" and choose "Top Sellers" as in the image below. Click on the blue "Display Statistics" button.. "Top sellers" will be at the left top of the right hand column as indicated on the image below. Otherwise choose "Activity". Make sure you click on the blue "Display Statistics" button as is at the left bottom of the image below to display the information you want..

If you still cannot see your required information, then attach a copy of the screenprint of the page for us to see where you are at.

Since the introduction of the web statistics, Adobe has limited sending out notification e-mails. Immediately after its introduction mails were sent on the following day with a summary of the previous day's sales. It seem that mails are currently sent with top sales, or sales over a certain amount only.

Hope you found this helpful

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, going to "Activities" did the trick. I can now see my individual sales and earnings. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines