• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where’s my 1099?!

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven’t received a 1099 for my taxes yet. I submitted reached out to support and they directed me to email adobetax@adobe.com, which I have done twice in the past 7 days with no response. My address is correct, W-9 is filled out. Anyone have any insight for me here? Thanks!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

All that can be done at this point is to email the tax team. I would imagine they are very busy right now but I'm sure they will get back to you as soon as possible. Be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MatHayward​, Sheena Kaul​, twaritar3263062​: Who of the friendly Adobe staff can help here?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All that can be done at this point is to email the tax team. I would imagine they are very busy right now but I'm sure they will get back to you as soon as possible. Be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've sent multiple emails and the tax team is not responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you opted in for the electronic delivery, you just go back to the same link you used to request that (should have been in an email in December 2020).  Fill in the info again and you can select whether to view it in the web browser or download to your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That link is not working for me.  The 1099 is neither displaying on the screen or downloading a file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines