• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which could be good topical pictures to take and publish to Adobe Stock?

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, community! My name is Arch and I'm a Venezuelan photographer living in Bogota, Colombia. I recently registered to Adobe Stock to see if I could earn some extra money by having my pictures sold, and I was wondering if anyone out here could give me a few tips and suggestions on what kind of images to look for when thinking about pictures to post in Stock.

I hope it's not too much too ask. I've been working as a freelance photographer for the past 4 years and it hasn't been the best, but I'm still quite grateful that I get to do something that I love as a job.

Thanks in advance for your help!

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Enthusiast , Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Hi @archiexis , here are a couple of links to help you get started:

What I would also tell you is to do searches for the types of content you would like to photograph to see how saturated the field already is.  For example, there are millions of flower, sunset, and pet pictures already so I wouldn't bother with those t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

You might also like to watch this

Tips to Create Stock Photography that Makes Money with Mat Hayward | Adobe Creative Cloud'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elumYgfTtR8&t=2608s

I found it really useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

You should also join the Adobe Stock Discord community. The link is near the bottom of the Help page.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support/stock-contributor.html

There are frequent announcements of Live Tutorials and lots of other useful info.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @archiexis , here are a couple of links to help you get started:

What I would also tell you is to do searches for the types of content you would like to photograph to see how saturated the field already is.  For example, there are millions of flower, sunset, and pet pictures already so I wouldn't bother with those topics as they won't be big sellers unless you have something very unique and special to offer.

Photos with people (and signed model releases) are better sellers than images without people.  Photos that clearly represent a concept will usually do well also.

As you are new to stock photography, here are a few other links for you to review that may be of help to you.

Best of luck to you with your submissions.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might also like to watch this

Tips to Create Stock Photography that Makes Money with Mat Hayward | Adobe Creative Cloud'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elumYgfTtR8&t=2608s

I found it really useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should also join the Adobe Stock Discord community. The link is near the bottom of the Help page.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support/stock-contributor.html

There are frequent announcements of Live Tutorials and lots of other useful info.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines