• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why Adobe Stock rejects all Public Space Photos?

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I am a little new into stock photography. Couple months ago i started to upload photos from my archieve of many years. There are some nice cityscapes, architectural photos and more. As an architect i interested in architectural photography and doing sometimes some commercials besides. I understand actually how that copyright issues work but one thing i dont know why and how to solve. Lets say that i have a photo from a Cathedral(like a monument really famous one). When i want to upload a photo of it they reject directly due to property releases. For private places like hotels, restaurants, ... of course i should have a release and i believe its not a big problem to make it done. But i have no idea how people do it with that kind of photos cause i see tons of public photos on Adobe Stock. Sometimes just one building alone or even sometimes a street with too many building and more in it. I pretty sure that they reject almost every kind of architectural photos when i dont have a legal permission. That its kind of annoying to put so strictly borders about copyright issues even they have right. So question is: How should i do that or should i just give up 🙂 Have some contributors something we dont have something like a "Press ID" ?

Thanks in advance and cheers!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?